- The ability to make quick decisions and take responsibility is a basic prerequisite for our work.
- Logical thinking, persuasiveness, seriousness, good negotiator
- Team spirit and communication skills
- At least two years experience in transport trading;
- Good knowledge of English (word/writing/reading);
- Knowledge of German (word/writing/reading) – an advantage;
- Completed training as a transport planner – an advantage;
- Short-term identification, organisation and communication of the most optimal transport solutions found for the customer;
- Release of the trucks at the loading/unloading station, checking of the loading/unloading as well as acceptance/shipping of the relevant confirmations;
- Development of the company database by acquiring new customers and subcontractors at the best conditions and with the best price-performance ratio;
- Negotiation of transport tariffs with transport companies and customers;
- Organisation and processing of transport orders;
- A stable and pleasant working environment
- Training, if necessary
- Motivating salary and bonuses can be paid depending on success.